SO YOU'RE CURIOUS...
See below for answers to commonly asked questions.
What is proper Sweat Studio Etiquette?
- Please refrain from talking on your cell phone in order to keep the environment relaxing.
- Please put your cell phone on silent or vibrate during your session.
- If you get too hot, please turn your pod down or get out.
- Please use headphones when listening to music.
- Please do not move the control boxes or press buttons. This could cause the pod to lose power.
- Please be courteous to other clients by leaving your room in a timely manner after your session.
- You are in control of your room's lighting.
- Make yourself comfortable! A bathing suit or birthday suit is appropriate for the sweat pod.
- Please use spa level voices.